If you’re visiting Las Vegas, take a tour to see the bright lights of the city from the comfort of an open-air bus. These tours provide a great overview of all that makes this desert metropolis famous, from its casinos and nightclubs to its residential neighborhoods and surrounding natural landmarks. Here are some things to keep in mind as you plan your Las Vegas open air bus tours.
The Best Way To See The Strip
Las Vegas open air bus tours are a great option for visitors who want to experience the city at their own pace. Not only will you have access to information that only locals know, but you’ll also get some incredible views of Sin City’s most iconic landmarks: The Stratosphere Tower, New York Hotel & Casino, and many more.
The Best Times To Go
– Another popular tour is the Hoover Dam tour which takes you across the dam and into Arizona before heading back to Vegas.
– Tours last between 1-2 hours depending on how long you spend in each location or if you want to include other locations not included in your tour package such as Lake Mead or Valley of Fire State Park.
– Prices vary per person depending on what type of package you purchase. It’s important to book ahead as tours fill up quickly, especially during the weekends. Reservations are required for most tours including walking tours and shuttle services.
Transportation Options For Getting Around
Tips For Enjoying The Rides
2. Sit on the top level of the bus for the best views.
3. Wear comfortable shoes and clothes since you’ll be sitting for a while.
4. Bring along a jacket or scarf since it can get chilly at night.
5. Most importantly, have fun and enjoy all that Las Vegas has to offer!
6. If you’re looking for more information about what Las Vegas has to offer, visit our blog.
7. We provide tips and tricks for enjoying Sin City’s entertainment scene in style!
8. For instance, check out this post on the Top 10 Things To Do in Las Vegas.
9. Or, find out where the best restaurants are located with these Foodie Guides to Vegas Restaurants.
10. You can also learn how to keep your budget under control with these Tips for Saving Money in Las Vegas!
If you need to bring valuables with you, then place them in a discreet purse or bag that’s tucked under your clothes where it’s less likely to be seen. A lot of people will come up and ask if they can take pictures with tourists; don’t let them distract you from what you’re doing because they may have a weapon concealed underneath their clothes.
What You Can Expect From A Night Out In Vegas
If you’re ready to party all night long, this is the best way to do it. We’ve got tours that start as early, so whether you want to catch up on sleep or catch up on the fun, we’ve got a tour that fits your needs. We even offer a limo pick-up service if you don’t want to deal with driving!