If you’re planning on spending some time in Las Vegas and you’re looking to enjoy the local flavor, wine tours are an exciting and fun way to experience the city in a new and novel way. Read on to learn which are the best wines to try while enjoying a tour of the surrounding area, as well as our recommendations on where to go and what kinds of experiences to expect at each stop along your journey. By the end of this article, you’ll know everything you need to know about wine tours in Las Vegas!
It’s easy to get carried away with the variety of delicious wines available in Downtown Las Vegas, so we’ve assembled a list of our favorite seven wines that may be new to your palate.
This wine has rich citrus flavors and a crisp finish, making it a perfect complement for seafood dishes or salads. This wine is one of my favorites because it’s not too light or too heavy–perfect for lunch with friends or dinner with clients!
For those looking for something slightly more dry and less sweet than a traditional Pinot Grigio, this one is the way to go. With bright fruit notes and refreshing acidity, its an ideal match with fresh veggies or chicken skewers at happy hour. Pair it with goat cheese and walnuts for a mouthwatering appetizer.
4. Pinot Noir from Willamette Valley, Oregon: If you’re like me and have been craving steak all day long, this wine will satisfy all your cravings without being too heavy on the stomach (especially after a night out). Pairs perfectly with grilled steak topped with mushrooms or mashed potatoes.
5. Cotes du Rhone Beaujolais Villages (red): If you’re looking for an affordable red wine option that’s bursting with fruit flavors then look no further than this Beaujolais Villages wine from France. With an aroma of blackberries and blueberries, this wine is best served chilled or even over ice for a summer treat.
6.Sauvignon Blanc from Casablanca Valley, Chile:
If you’re looking for something different then give this Sauvignon Blanc from Chile a try! Aged in oak barrels, the wine has nutty flavors with hints of apple – great for cold winter evenings.
If you love deep purple wines then this one is sure to please your taste buds! Slightly tart but with enough sweetness to balance out the flavor profile, this wine goes well with hearty meats like beef stew or ribs.
Here is a list of wines that would be great to try while on a wine tour.
Echelon Rose – This wine is a blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. It’s crisp, light, and has flavors of cherry blossom.
Hudson Valley Red Blend – Hudson Valley red blend is a combination of zinfandel and cabernet franc grapes. It’s rich with flavors of blackberry jam, currant jelly, cinnamon sticks, dark chocolate syrup, and vanilla bean.
Golden Diamond Chardonnay – This Chardonnay has flavors of pear custard pie with vanilla ice cream topped with coconut flakes. In addition to being delicious, it also features the perfect pairing for sushi.
This was just a few wines that one could experience during wine tours in Las Vegas! If this got your mouth watering, there are so many other things you can sample on wine tours in Las Vegas. One more tasty beverage I have to mention is Opal Springs Champagne – this champagne has been awarded three gold medals! It combines French chardonnous and chenin blanc grapes for an earthy taste with hints of apple blossoms, honeydew melon, and lychee fruit.
1. The Winery Formerly Known as Callaway Vineyard – With a name change to The Winery Formerly Known as Callaway Vineyard, this winery has done a complete 180. This winery that was once famous for its reds is now known for its whites and sparkling wines.
2. Blackbird Vineyards – Blackbird Vineyards specializes in Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot grapes, but also produces Chardonnay and Pinot Noir varietals. It’s located close to the airport, which means it’s the perfect stop on your way out of town!
3. South Coast Winery – For a quintessential Napa Valley experience, visit South Coast Winery with its beautiful views and plush outdoor areas. Enjoy light appetizers and live entertainment with friends or family before sampling different types of wines from their diverse vineyards.
4. Wicked Grape Wines – Get ready for all things sweet at Wicked Grape Wines’ Tasting Room! Sample their best-selling wines like their popular White Zinfandel (a light bodied pink wine) or the fruity tasting Red Moscato.
Nevada Wineries and Vineyards has the best selection of wineries to visit. They have a great selection of wine tastings, as well as local food trucks that are open for lunch. On Saturdays they have live music. If you’re looking for more intimate tasting room, Vintages Wine & Craft is a great place to go. There’s usually one or two people working there and they give a lot of background information about their wines as well as the winery itself. The Old Town Winery is located in what used to be an old grocery store and it’s been restored beautifully with lots of modern touches. And if you’re looking for something different than just wine, then stop by Bartending School where they offer classes during the day and at night! It was originally founded so bartenders could get their license but now anyone can take courses for fun! It’s also a great spot to do some shopping, eat at Crafted Taproom which offers pub fare along with craft beers and ales on tap. And don’t forget the Gaming Lounge which includes 4 billiard tables and 4 shuffleboard courts. All these activities make Henderson one of my favorite places in town to visit!
One of the highlights of a visit to the Valley of Fire State Park is getting to sample various different types of wine. The tour company offers private, semi-private and public tours at the following price points: . If you’re looking to do a private or semi-private tour, then they’re going to be more expensive because they include transportation from your hotel and lunch as well as all day time access to the park with stops at several different wineries.
Cabernet Sauvignon is one of the most popular grapes used for winemaking. It is a very versatile grape with distinctive flavors, and it goes well with many different types of food. Cabernet Sauvignon’s complex flavors make it easy to enjoy by itself or with friends. The only problem is that there are so many different tasting rooms that offer Cabernet Sauvignon that it’s difficult to know which one to choose. Read on to find out more about the best Cabernet Sauvignon Tasting Rooms in Las Vegas.
Where To Get A Great Wine Tour: Wine tours are an excellent way to explore new wines and taste great products from all over the world. There are so many things to do when visiting Sin City, but touring a winery is always enjoyable and informative.